This (AUP) Acceptable Use Policy manages your use of the services and it is included by the reference into Zeeshsoft Terms of Service. Unless another way it indicated, these terms have been given in the AUP and Zeeshsoft may change this AUP at any time without notice.
1. Prohibited Uses
2. Unacceptable Material
2. Unacceptable Resources Usage
4. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
5. Defamation Policy
1. Prohibited Uses
6. AUP Violations
The Service that offers by the Zeeshsoft can be used for only legal purposes. You agree to obey with all appropriate laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Zeeshsoft reserves the right to reject service to any person. Any content that in our decision infringement this AUP in any way it can be detached from our servers or disabled with or without any notice. Customers did not respond the email from our abuse department within the given time then the hosting services of the customer will be terminated temporary or permanently.
• Use of the Services to violate upon another party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited. It contains the illegal copying or sharing of movies, photographs, books, music, software or any other copyrighted work. To sell or offering any fake products the account will terminate quickly. According to the intellectual property rights if any account found to be infringing of others will be speedily removed or disable to access of the product. And if any account keeps repeating the violation of this prohibition will be terminated or suspended.
• If you are sure that your intellectual property rights are violated upon, then please send an email to Contact@zeeshsoft.c.uk. For copyright violation claims, Zeeshsoft follow the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice and takedown procedures
a. Unacceptable materials on our servers consist of without restriction:
• IRC Scripts/Bots
• IRCD (irc servers)
• Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
• Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
• AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
• IP Scanners
• Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
• Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
• Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation) • File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
• Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
• Escrow/Bank Debentures
• High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
• Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
• Sale or distribution of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
• Prime Banks Programs
• Lottery/Gambling Sites
• Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
• Sites promoting illegal activities
• Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
• Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
• Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
• Mailer Pro
• Push button mail scripts
• Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
• Tell A Friend Scripts
• Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
• Bitcoin Miners
• PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
a. You may not:
1. Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for more than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this over-use include, but are not limited to: CGI, FTP, PHP, HTTP scripts, etc.
2. Run autonomous and standalone server processes at any time on the server. This includes all demons like IRCD.
3. Run any type of Web indexing (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4. Run any software connected to an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network.
5. Run a torrent bit application, a tracker or a client. You can associate external torrents with legal torrents, but they cannot host or store them on our shared servers.
6. Participate in all peer-to-peer file sharing activities
7. Run all game servers like Counter-Strike, Half Life, Battlefield1942, etc.
8. Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
9. Run all MySQL queries for more than fifteen (15) seconds. MySQL tables must be indexed accordingly.
10. Include the URL if you use PHP include functions to include a local file. Instead of ding “http://yourdomain.com/include.php”, use “include.php” or “/home/username/public_html/include.php”.
11. Forcing server-side code processing (such as PHP and Shtml) to reduce its usage.
12. Use the https protocol if it is not required. Encryption and decryption of communications are significantly more CPU intensive than unencrypted communications.
b. Child Pornography Prohibited
Potentially harmful content for minors, as determined at the sole discretion of Zeeshsoft, is strictly prohibited, including, but not limited to, child pornography to be child pornography, which is perceived as a good thing. Any website that contains child pornography or links to child pornography will be blocked immediately without notice.
c. Other Prohibited Content.
3. Unacceptable Resource Usage:
Using more than 250,000 inodes on a shared account or reseller may result in a warning. If no action is taken to reduce the excessive use of inodes, your account may be suspended. If an account exceeds one hundred thousand (100,000) inodes, it will automatically be removed from our backup system to avoid overcrowding. However, the databases are stored as security at our sole discretion. Each file (ie, a web page, image file, email, etc.) in your account occupies one (1) inode.
User accounts that regularly create and delete large numbers of files contain hundreds of thousands of files or file system corruption that can be marked for review and / or suspension. The main reason for excessive inodes is usually due to users leaving their chat address, but never checking the mailbox of their primary account. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) accumulate, eventually pushing the count past an acceptable number of inodes. To disable the default mailbox, log in to cPanel and select “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type “: failed: No User Here”.
4. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
a. We adopt a zero-tolerance attitude against sending unsolicited e-mails, mass e-mails and spam. Secure lists, purchased lists, and lists are treated as spam. We can cancel the account of a user who sends spam with or without notification.
b. Websites that are advertised by spam (Spamvertiert) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, spam sent by fax, phone, mail, e-mail, instant messaging, or Usenet / Newsgroups. No organization or organization listed in the ROKSO can be hosted on our servers. Any user account that blacklisted our range of IP addresses will be immediately suspended and / or terminated.
c. Zeeshsoft reserves the right to request the modification or deactivation of the Site, the User Account, the Database or other components that do not comply with our policies, or to make such changes in an emergency that we deem necessary to our sole discretion.
d. Zeeshsoft reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge the owner of the account used to send unsolicited e-mails a cleaning fee or a blacklist removal fee.
5. Defamation Policy
Web sites hosted on Zeeshsoft US servers are governed by US law. Therefore, pursuant to Section 230 (c) of the Communications Decency Act, Zeeshsoft policy is not to remove allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers, unless the material has been defamed, such as expelled the court. As a web host, Zeeshsoft is not a publisher of user content and we are unable to investigate the accuracy of individual defamation claims. We rely on the court system and the courts to determine whether the content is indeed defamatory or not. In all cases where a court order states that the content is defamatory, defamatory or defamatory, we will block access to the content. Similarly, in all cases where a US court has issued interim injunctions against certain content or materials, we will respect or block or disable access to the material in question.
6. AUP Violations
In the event of a breach of this PUA through a reseller customer account, Zeeshsoft will suspend the site in question and notify the reseller so that the reseller can terminate the account. Zeeshsoft may, but is not obligated, monitor the account or the website for subsequent violations. The appearance of new violations may result in the immediate termination of your reseller account.
b. Direct customers.
Your services may be terminated with or without notice in case of violation of this PUA. If necessary, violations will be reported to the law enforcement agency concerned.
c. Failure to respond to an e-mail from our abuse service within forty-eight (48) hours or otherwise indicated in the e-mail may result in the suspension or termination of your services. Any abuse issues will need to be handled by a trouble ticket / email and will receive a response within forty-eight (48) hours.
d. If you believe you have found a violation of our AUP, please report it to Contact@zeeshsoft.com.